- The Tani fabric is a must have essential basic for every woman. Made from renewable Beechwood (96% micro modal, 4% lycra) and is machine washable, the fabric is soft to touch and feels great when wearing.
- Natural, Comfortable, Sustainable.
- Versatile and easy to wear, Tani is a must for any woman’s wardrobe.
- Perfect all year round layering wadrobe staple.
- Comfortable and smooth, Tani lets the skin breathe giving the wearer a wonderful feeling of well-being and cosiness.
TANI AUSTRALIA Beechwood Scoop Neck Tank 79246
Tani is a Melbourne based business, designed and distributed in Australia.
The ecologically sustainable range is made from Austrian beech wood giving the fabric its unique soft feel and smooth touch.The very nature of Tani fabric keeps the wearer warm during winter and cool in summer, mimicking its natural environment. It’s the Tani Micro Modal Air fabric that brings the garments to life.
Micro Modal Air is made from European beech wood, extracted from Europe’s sustainable forests, treated and then woven. The fibre is grown exclusively from renewable eco-friendly resources and embraces the body, feeling soft and light.